SumUp & Camera image upload
StorePilot is now integrated with SumUp in addition to Stripe & does now support Credit Card Charges for in person sales in over 30 countries!
Go to https://sumup.com to see if your country is supported. Stripe is currently only available in the US, Canada, Hawaii & Puerto Rico. SumUp is available for the most countries in the EU region.
SumUp requires the Android or iOS app from StorePilot to work, so a tablet or iPad is recommended.
The iOS & Android app will now also support product image upload using the phone & tablet camera.
Be aware that it can take a few days before the update comes through for all devices. Here is the full changelog:
Changelog – 1.2.2
- Feature: Camera support for product image upload in iOS / Android app
- Feature: SumUp card terminal reader support in iOS / Android app
- Feature: Added auto detection of rack & barcode fields for StorePilot Helper
- Feature: Added order notes in POS
- Feature: Added ‘set featured image’ to context menu for image gallery
- Improvement: Updated media manager design
- Improvement: Removed Drag & Drop for Tablets so scrolling will work correctly
- Improvement: Overal design improvements
- csv/xlsx export/import
- 80mm printer support for receipts in POS
Thanks again for using StorePilot. It has already come a long way to make Store Managing faster and more fun, but we are always looking for new ways to make it better. If you have any ideas, finding bugs or simply having a question, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great day!