Together with the helper plugin it is now possible to identify machines connected to your site and lock certain views.
This way you can give your employees the access they need without having to worry about their doing stuff their not ment to.
As an example, you can now manage a POS machine to only have access to POS view and lock the dashboard, products, customers etc. views or let customers view be open if needed & lock other views.
Changelog – 1.2.1
- Feature: Added roles management
- Bugfix: Fix of Stripe terminal integration
- Bugfix: Identified the duplicate error & added notice for how to fix
- Improvement: Small style fixes
- Better media manager
- csv/xlsx export/import
- 80mm printer support for receipts in POS
- More checkout options, ex. pay with mobile
- Improved design
Thanks again for using StorePilot. It has already come a long way to make Store Managing faster and more fun, but we are always looking for new ways to make it better. If you have any ideas, finding bugs or simply having a question, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Have a great day!